Before & After Lab Study Participant applicants are solicited through multiple digital channels, first with submission of close up, well-lit Selfie photos of the skin, hair or body area being studied. Upon the Client’s request, a hi-res studio casting confirms the best of the best candidates for a Consumer Study.
Each candidate who submits is pre-screened to eliminate candidates whose conditions could negatively impact the results of a Client’s study.
Disqualifying conditions for facial skin/hair/body care studies include, but are not limited to:
- Severe or Cystic Acne
- Allergies to topical products
- Under a doctor’s care for a skin/hair/body condition
- Pregnant (or plan to become during the term of the study term)
- Have recently had a peel, Botox, fillers
- Surgical face lift
- Chemical or Laser peel skin resurfacing
- Alopecia, if a hair loss study
- Participated in another Client’s study within the past 12 months